I am writing this offline while I m in d hospital. Harris has been admitted since yesterday evening due to high fever. He was sick starting on Monday nite. When he reached 40 deg calcius for d 2nd time, we wait no longer to consult his paediatrician for d 2nd time. And she referred us to here, 2b on d safe side. From his blood test, there s minor viral infection, but with no further details..
Admitted?? Other than worrying so much about Harris, I just dunno wat 2 expect. Is a public hospital..would it be like our GH?? or is it equivalent to SJMC??..ermmm.. & at d same time m also worry can d nurses speak English?at least a little bit, tat would be fine.
Physically harris doesn’t look ill, or even passive..his eating order also normal..everythg still sedap..Poor Harris went for another blood test. This time he really reacted to d doctor & nurses. He cried very badly until turned to blue..He even phobia to lying down even it just for changing his diaper..this is tough!!
The result says he has low iron/ferum. However, his fever could be due to throat infection, nothing got 2 do with his iron level. By now his temp getting better but still have 2 wait till tomorrow morning before they can discharge him (I really hope so!)
Frankly I have no clue why he s sick. Is it due to our last week trip? Can we really avoid this if we didn’t go out? If yes, is tat means he should just spending time at home?? Or is it just co-incident?? Poor him..& poor mummy too!
31st May 09:
Ere we r…still in d hospital!!
Today is d 4th day. They don’t let us go back as Harris temp still not stabilized. Y’day morning, Harris had another blood test (another tough time for us & him!) and chest x-ray. They have no answer to why d fever occurred. His throat seems getting better everyday. And the result for both tests is ok. No irregularities found..Alhamdulillah..
Is 5 am in d morning. I want to still awake to measure his temperature by 6am. He just had taken another medicine since it reached 38 deg again…
d room & d service are comfortable & excellent. Somehow, it does not make me feel better but definately it helped by not making the whole senario even worse..
I m so restless!! I just wanna go home!!! This place is still a starange place to us..
Update : Harris has been discharged d same day by noon. Alhamdulillah, till now he s so much fine & lasak as usual. manja lg sebakul sejak klr ni..
ciannye harris..how is he now?ok dh?
ReplyDelete