Sunday, 5 July 2009

Sunday Blues..

All this while i dont really had a 'blues' day..

But today,everythg seems to be difference. With all the tense building up, been a tiring days..Harris too, been growing up everyday.Now, with high tendency to climb up the sofa or tv rack..throwing his toys all over d house, shout & scream as loud as he can,..he s a big boy already...

Ateh asked me to write about the italian trip,particularly on d shopping part..errmm sorry la Ateh..despite d fact that it was the most exciting trip I've experienced, I m currently not in d mood to talk about it. It just conflicting my actual feeling rite now...I shall write about it later..coz I really have lots lots of story to share wth u guys (i wish i could)

So some cure to all these sort of feeling..I've been listening to the song by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat-Lucky..again and again and again...

Is not about d lyrics but rather it somehow has some 'soothing' effects on me..hahahaha..yes as long as the title sounds positive, it shld be okay rite??

So guys, google la this song..best!!

(Ateh,can u play ths song at ur blog?? tanda mnyambut kepulangan mummy..huhu)


i'm lucky i'm in love,
with my best friend
Lucky to have been
where i have been
Lucky to be comin'
home again..

I'm lucky we're in love
in every way
Lucky to have stayed
where we have stayed
Lucky to be comin'
home someday...

1 comment: