To begin with, I made erdbeeren pancake + banana syrup for bfast. Thanks to ‘magic bullet recipe book’, compliment frm the food processor set we bought last week (d set on left side of d pic, not d red one). For only $24, sgt2lah berbaloinya. All d recipes are simple & short & most important written in english. Ada recipe for dinner, baby food, smoothies etc etc etc..mcm2 ada..So sgt2 seshuai for me yg beginner nih (malas pun ya). opss erdbeeren tu strawberry..'Beer' fruits refer to berry..
Mmg sgt2 patut kita so called career mother & wife to have those equipments yg make life easy in kitchen. I do feel tat way. For me benda wajib, microwave, food processor, oven & I wish to bring bck d dishwasher bila blk M’sia nanti. Tp not sure if having dishwasher could be very costly for the utility bills. As a matter of fact, cost of living for necessity kat Msia sgt2 lah tingginya as compared to ere. Comparatively starting salary for exec here mcm kita jugak +-$2000. But price for foods, generally only 25%-30% of price kat masia. Eg, 1 litre fresh milk, less thn $1. For us yg gaji RM2000, 1 ltr frest milk almost RM4 rite..& like d food processor that I bought tu, $24 je. Mana nak dpt hrg mcm tu kat Msia. Cuma their income tax very high. X ingat brape exactly. But again, as a token they have so many gov facilities to d public. Eg kids ere dpt monthly $ frm gov. What I know, newborn baby can have roughly $180/month. So good ehhh…
Yup, kene bersyukur ngan apa yg ada. Mana tau in future, living in M’sia can be as cheap as ere..insyallah..
No comments:
Post a Comment